Online Final Exam for CSCC
- Course Details
- CSCC Program Prerequisites and Intended Audience
- CSCC Program Learning Objectives
- Additional Info
- Reviews (0)
After successful completion of the CSCC I (Online Lecture Series), CSCC II (Hands-On Lab Series) and CSCC III (Case Studies), students are eligible to sit for the online final exam.
This online final exam contains 100 questions and you have 1.5 hours to complete it.
A passing score is 90% or higher is required.
You will have a maximum of 2 attempts to pass this exam.
CSCC Program Prerequisites and Intended Audience
Intended Audience: We have students from a variety of backgrounds in canine fitness, exercise, dog training and other related fields that enroll in our program.
Student backgrounds include (but not limited to):
Certified Dog Trainers
Dock Diving Professionals
Canine Exercise and Fitness Trainers
Field Trial Professionals
Military and Police Background
Search and Rescue Professionals
Veterinarians / Veterinary Technicians
Canine Physiotherapy Professionals
Participants must complete the following courses prior to taking this final exam.
CSCC I (Online Lecture Series)
CSCC II (Hands-on Lab Series)
CSCC III (Case Studies)
CSCC Program Learning Objectives
- An understanding of correct canine exercise form
- The ability to train desired exercises and movements
- Canine fitness foundation exercises
- The understanding of evaluating posture
- How to choose correct exercises for a specific dog
- The knowledge of repetitions, sets, and exercise variables
- Design an exercise program for the individual client
- Be able to teach mock group classes and/or private lesson, and provide instructions on how to teach the exercise, and what to look for to achieve correct form
Portions Copyright © Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.