Online Final Exam for CSCC
- Course Details
- CSCC Program Prerequisites and Intended Audience
- CSCC Program Learning Objectives
- Additional Info
- Reviews (0)
After successful completion of the CSCC I (Online Lecture Series), CSCC II (Hands-On Lab Series) and CSCC III (Case Studies), students are eligible to sit for the online final exam.
The online final exam consists of 75 Questions, with a 2.5 hour time limit.
Once you open this final exam the timer begins and you only have 2.5 hour time limit to complete.
CSCC Program Prerequisites and Intended Audience
Intended Audience: We have students from a variety of backgrounds in canine fitness, exercise, dog training and other related fields that enroll in our program.
Student backgrounds include (but not limited to):
Certified Dog Trainers
Dock Diving Professionals
Canine Exercise and Fitness Trainers
Field Trial Professionals
Military and Police Background
Search and Rescue Professionals
Veterinarians / Veterinary Technicians
Canine Physiotherapy Professionals
Participants must complete the following courses prior to taking this final exam.
CSCC I (Online Lecture Series)
CSCC II (Hands-on Lab Series)
CSCC III (Case Studies)
CSCC Program Learning Objectives
- An understanding of correct canine exercise form
- The ability to train desired exercises and movements
- Canine fitness foundation exercises
- The understanding of evaluating posture
- How to choose correct exercises for a specific dog
- The knowledge of repetitions, sets, and exercise variables
- Design an exercise program for the individual client
- Be able to teach mock group classes and/or private lesson, and provide instructions on how to teach the exercise, and what to look for to achieve correct form
Portions Copyright © Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.